Table of Contents
How to Check Ufone Number Without Balance
In this article, You may find yourself in a situation in which you have forgotten your Ufone sim number or in which you have found a sim card while traveling but it does not have sufficient funds on it to allow you to make any calls.
Both of these scenarios are possible for you. As a result, the first thing that is most likely going to cross your mind is how to check your Ufone number without having to contact anyone directly.
There is no need for concern on your part because we can provide you with some answers and potential solutions to think about.
Ufone number check code
Here are 4 simple methods for checking your Ufone SIM number without a balance. You can look up the owner, CNIC, and other information online for any Ufone SIM number using our simple steps. To learn how to check a Ufone number, continue reading.
- Code: Dial *780*3#
- Price: 0
- Other code: *1#
4 Easy Ways to Check Your SIM Number
1) How to Check Ufone Number Code
- your phone’s dial pad should be opened.
- Press or tap the dial button after entering *780*3#.
- Wait a moment while the USSD code is processed.
- Once it’s complete, your SIM number will show up.
Click here for Ufone new sim booking
2) How to Check Ufone Number Owner
- To launch the “Messages” app, tap or press.
- Send a new message with the subject “MNP” to .
- “My Number Please” is referred to as MNP.
- Soon, you will get an SMS with all the information you need, including the owner, SIM number, CNIC, activation date, and connection type.
3) Check Your Number Via My App
- Get and install the My Ufone App.
- Log in to use the app.
- If you’re new to the app, register.
- Fill out all the registration information needed.
- Once registration is complete, tap to launch the application.
- You can see all of the important information, including your Ufone SIM number, remaining balance, and a tonne more, there on the top front.
4) How to Check Ufone SIM Number Online
- Your full name
- National Identity Card in Computer Form (CNIC)
- You can find your Telenor SIM card’s International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) number printed on the back of the device.
Ufone Sim Number Check Code
You can find out the 11 digits on your SIM card by dialing *1# on the keypad of your phone. This method does not cost you anything. This Ufone ka number check code does not see widespread usage as a result of the large number of users who are unfamiliar with it. This method is identical to the one that came before it, with the only difference being the dialing code, which is *1#.
Ufone Check Number Code
Are you going to verify your telephone number by dialing *780*3# or *1#? Due to the fact that this is a free service, you are not required to maintain any sort of balance.
How to Check Ufone Number Without Balance Regular SIM cards are able to check their numbers easily and at no additional cost. Consequently, this is an ideal service that is offered by the network to any and all SIM users.
Terms and Conditions:
- *780*3# is the code you need to enter.
- Alternatively, you can dial *1#.
- This service is completely free.
- All terms and conditions are applicable.
- your phone number on the screen.
- This service can be billed by Ufone.
- This service code can be altered by the business.
- This free service can be terminated by the network.
- Only those with an active SIM card can use this feature.
- Visit the Ufone Official website for more info.
How to check Ufone sim number (FAQs)
How can I check my Ufone number?
If you open the dialer on your mobile phone and enter *780*3# or *1#, you will be able to check your Ufone number on the device you are using.
In addition to this, you can verify it by sending an SMS to the number 667. After you have typed MNP in the body of the message, you should send it to the number 667.
How to check the Ufone sim number online?
If you send an empty text message to the number “7421,” you will receive an SMS on the same mobile device containing your SIM number.
How can I get the Ufone code?
You can check your account balance by dialing *124# on your Ufone SIM card. You can check your Ufone SIM card’s remaining balance by dialing this code.
How to check the Ufone number on CNIC?
You can text “MNP” to 667 by typing the message in full. Within the next few minutes, you should get a response that includes the specifics of your Ufone number and the CNIC that the SIM card was issued on.
Because using this method will result in the accrual of service charges, you will need to make certain that there is sufficient credit available in your account.
How to check whether Ufone SIM is active or not?
You will be presented with a menu after entering the USSD code *336#. To continue, press the 1 key on your keyboard. Feedback pertaining to the verification of the sender’s number will be provided to the sender.
The customer can use their primary verified number to send a message with their CNIC to the shortcode 789.
The customer will receive a response that includes the verification stats as well as the status of the numbers that are associated with their CNIC.
What is Ufone’s starting number?
Ufone had previously utilized the 0333, 0334, 0332, and 0331 code series before they were provided with the 0336 code.
It is essential that you take note of the fact that the dialing code for Ufone has been changed to 033 as a prefix when using a number with 8 digits.
The majority of cellular subscribers, on the other hand, still remember their cell phone numbers by using a 4-digit dialing code, which means that the new code, 0336, can be considered to be a new code.