Table of Contents
Jazz & Ufone ESIM
Which telecom networks in Pakistan have introduced Esim, and what is it? This page provides comprehensive information on the PTA eSIM Jazz, Ufone, Zong, and Telenor launched in Pakistan. A new (advanced) SIM type is what the Embedded Subscriber Identity Module, or ESIM, is essential.
The launch of Jazz & Ufone was successful. Yes! You won’t need a physical SIM anymore because digital SIMs will take the place of the previous small chips. Now, signals will be sent to your mobile device (Android & iOS) digitally.
In essence, technology has made connectivity simpler as a result of scientific advancement. Even now, despite this article, most people are unaware of ESIM (the future SIM). We’ll use straightforward language to explain all the specifics of this telecom technology.
What is ESIM in Pakistan?
The “embedded” technology known as “ESIM” or “Embedded Subscriber Identity Module” is essentially installed on a device by the authorities (telecom network).
Once the e-technology has been successfully “embedded or installed” in your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Following that, you can use the telecom network features (Call, SMS, Data Usage, and other connectivity features) just like you would with a standard (SIM) card.
Yes! You can use new technology in Pakistan whether you have an Android or iPhone (iOS) device. But keep in mind that authorities have imposed some restrictions on this service, which we have outlined below.
Additionally, we have outlined below the costs and advantages of this cutting-edge technology. Therefore, for complete details, read the entire article.
Jazz Esim (Price & Activation)
Would you like to activate a new technology SIM on your expensive smartphone? If so, sign up for e sim Jazz 4G. because Jazz offers the eSIM service in Pakistan for an affordable Rs 5000 price.
How to activate Jazz eSIM?
The steps for activating your mobile device’s eSIM are as follows:
- Go to the Jazz franchise
- And verify yourself
- Get a coupon from the franchise representative.
- Activate mobile data now and navigate to Settings > Cellular.
- It is necessary to choose “Add Cellular Plan” in this setting.
- It will start your mobile camera to scan the voucher QR code.
- Yes! Via mobile camera, scan the QR code on your voucher for eSIM
- Your eSIM has now been successfully installed on your cutting-edge phone.
Jazz eSIM Price
Jazz E sim is a new technology that many 4G / LTE users in Pakistan are using. Because of this, Jazz Esim costs only Rs 5000. These fees do not include standard number fees. Therefore, purchase Jazz ESIM today to enter the future.
Terms and conditions Of Jazz eSIM
- Prior to eSIM activation, biometric verification will be necessary.
- If you change phones, you need a new QR code.
- Please don’t share the QR code with anyone for security reasons.
- Your phone’s eSIM IMEI is activated by eSIM. Please take the following actions to prevent blocking in DIRBS.
- to 8484, send both IMEIs.
Ufone Esim (Price & Activation)
The full details of the “eSIM of Ufone 4G” in Pakistan will now be described. Keep in mind that the networks with franchises in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and Rawalpindi offer Ufone’s new technology SIM. Additionally, it will be officially launched in all of Pakistan in a few days. How to activate Ufone eSIM
How to activate Ufone eSIM?
- The register method and full scan method are the same as those that were discussed in the Jazz section above.
- To get your new eSIM or convert your current Ufone number, go to any nearby Ufone Service Centre or Ufone Self-Service Booth (Open 24/7).
- You will receive an eSIM jacket with a digital QR code after completing BVS registration.
- On the phone, you want to use to activate the eSIM, scan the QR code.
- Please read the detailed instructions below if you’d like to know how to activate your eSIM on your Apple or Android phone.
Ufone eSIM Price
Both new customers and those who want to convert their physical Ufone 4G sim to an esim must pay Rs. 2,500 for the Ufone e sim.
Advantages of New SIM
ESIM technology has been introduced by Jazz and Ufone, along with their packages and activation procedures. As a result, it is now technically possible to use a fictitious SIM on your phone.
- You don’t need a physical card.
- It is a modern (advanced) technology.
- It is the fresh face of the brand-new technological era.
- In the future, people will switch from SIM to ESIM.
- Old SIM card technology is no longer used.
- Never be concerned about losing or breaking your SIM card.
Disadvantages of New SIM
This ESIM also has a number of disadvantages, the most significant of which are listed below. Therefore, always consider these drawbacks before integrating this new technology into your pricey mobile.
- Expensive (new version) devices are necessary for ESIM.
- You are only allowed to have one module (ESIM or SIM) at a time.
- It takes time and effort to switch from one mobile to another with ESIM.
- The two networks in Pakistan have still not introduced this SIM Module.
Telecom Networks with eSIM
Currently, only two telecom networks offer the option of a new technology SIM on your device. These networks are well-known for their quick response times, extensive coverage, and affordable packages. Yes! You got it right, the next two networks give you the chance to upgrade your device to modern technology:
Which Phones Support ESIM in Pakistan?
There is currently a lot of confusion regarding which models support new SIM technology. The names of the mobiles (devices) that support this new technology are listed in the list below.
In other words, the new technology will be supported by all mobile devices that support 4G (launched in 2021-22) & 5G networks.
However, we advise you to use a search engine to verify the name. Prior to making a decision regarding the network’s switch from SIM to new technology.
We advise our valued visitors to consider this technology. because everyone will use it in the future. Therefore, it is crucial to adopt the technologies that are replacing antiquated systems. The specifics of Jazz & Ufone’s new technology have also been covered in other articles. Visit those articles to learn more in-depth information. If you enjoy the author’s writing, please leave a comment.