Table of Contents
Jazz Social Package Monthly
Jazz Social Package Monthly For Rs 148 for 30 days, get 7GB for Facebook, WhatsApp, IMO, BiP, and Snapchat in addition to 12,000 SMS. To activate this bucket on your prepaid SIM, dial *661#.
The development of monthly bundles has consistently been a challenge for Pakistan’s networks. The organization of a bundle in accordance with customer needs is very difficult.
The network managers must therefore arrange the bundles in accordance with trends and take the needs of the customers into consideration. Also, Review Jazz Prepaid Packages.
This year, Mobilink has introduced numerous new monthly bundles with a variety of data, SMS, and call bundle categories. Such a combo bundle that includes SMS + Data incentives is the subject of today’s discussion. This bundle’s specifics are listed below:
Jazz Monthly Social Package
When you dial *661#, you will receive 12000 SMS for personal communication along with 7 GB of data for social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, IMO, BiP, and Snapchat). This bundle’s activation fee is PKR 148 (Incl. Tax). To activate this bundle, users must have PKR 150 in their account balance.
- Offer Name: Jazz Monthly Social Bundle
- Data: 7 GB
- Social Sites: FB, BIP, IMO, Snapchat, WhatsApp
- Validity: 30 Days
- SMS: 12,000
- Price: PKR 148
- Price: (Gawadar) PKR 220
- Recharge Required: PKR 150
Note: The Gwadar/Turbat subscription fee is PKR 220 per month.
How To subscribe the monthly social package jazz?
- To Subscribe to This Package Dial *661#
How To unsubscribe from the Jazz social monthly package?
- To unsubscribe to This Package Dial *661*4#.
Thanks To Jazz 4G
We now have simple access to social media thanks to this bundle. For 148 rupees, we can now use Facebook, WhatsApp, IMO, BiP, and Snapchat for 30 days.
Is this not the best deal for those who love social media?
Yes, this offer has shown to be the best for those who enjoy social media. To learn more about the Jazz MBB LBC Offer, click here.
- Jazz International Call Packages
- Jazz International Call Rates
- Jazz Golden Number Online Booking
- Jazz Other Network Call Packages
- You will receive a 7 GB data package.
- This bundle is only valid for one month (30 days).
- It only costs RS. 148/= (Inc. Taxes) per month to subscribe to this jazz internet package.
- By dialing the subscription code (*661#) from the phone book, you can sign up for this jazz internet device package on a monthly basis.
- Dial the un-subscription code (*661*4#) to cancel this bundle.
- To purchase this package for one month (30 days), you should have about RS 150 in your account balance.
- Dial (*661*4#) to check the details of the remaining MBs or GBs.
Terms & Conditions
- All general taxes and terms and conditions will apply.
- Only prepaid customers are eligible for this promotion.
- On 2G, 3G, and 4G devices, you can access the Internet.
- The subscription cost is PKR 148, but it is PKR 220 in Gawadar.
- Facebook, WhatsApp, IMO, BiP, and Snapchat are among the 5 apps that can share 7 GB.
- For More Info and FAQs Visit Jazz.
What is the jazz social pack monthly?
Jazz offers a social bundle for the entire month that includes 10 GB of 3G/4G data (FB, WA, and IMO), 50 off-net minutes, 300 on-net minutes, and 1000 SMS. Dial *661# right away to choose the package that best suits your needs.
What is the code for jazz weekly social internet packages?
Customers who dial *668# will be signed up for the Weekly Social Plus Offer for exactly 7 calendar days. This bundle is not recursive, so in order to use it more than once, customers must dial *668# again.
How can I get 10 GB in jazz?
- Internet with 10 GB.
- 5000 Jazz Minutes.
- 5000 SMS.
- 120 Additional Network Minutes.
- Subscription: *505#.
This article only provides general information about 4G monthly jazz internet packages, including information about the Jazz Monthly Social Bundle. This article’s price and tax information are all current as of the date that they are given.
Jazz Internet packages regularly release new updates, so the tax and price information provided in our article might not be accurate going forward. You can visit a Jazz franchise in your area or get in touch with Jazz directly online to avoid any problems.