Jazz Discount Bazar Unsubscribe Code
Send the SMS “UNSUB” to the 5005 code. You will “cancel” your subscription to the Jazz Discount Bazaar when you choose to unsubscribe automatically.
Jazz 4G introduced the Jazz Discount Bazar Unsubscribe Code, which enables users (subscribers) to purchase various goods and items for their daily lives at a discount.
A single app for online shopping is also included with this offer. For use as an example, a “bazaar” is a term for a “shopping area” with all amenities located under one roof.
Best Way To Unsubscribe Jazz Discount Bazar
- By SMS
- By Helpline
- By Jazz Discount Bazar App
Unsubscribe Jazz Discount Bazar
Do you wish to disable the Jazz Discount Bazar Service? If Yes! The article we’re providing today provides all the details you need to know about the ending of this service, so you’ve come to the right spot.
Do not forget that Discount Bazar is a business that finances the purchase of inexpensive goods. As a result, disabling this service has a formal cost attached to it (the deactivation price). Follow us and have a look at the SMS technique we employed to stop the “Discount Bazar” service.
Visit How to Book My Jazz Number 0300
Note: The best approach for deactivating the following service on Jazz prepaid SIM cards fast is this one. After this service is turned off, the “Discount Bazar” official app will no longer function.
Unsub Jazz Discount Bazar By SMS
- Type a New SMS
- Type “UNSUB” in the text box.
- Please send to 5005.
- Wait a short while
- Finally, Jazz will respond to you.
- Done! You unsubscribe from Jazz Discount Bazar
Call the helpline if you are having trouble or encounter an issue when attempting to do any particular function. All mistakes and issues in the telecom network can be fixed using this.
- Call 111
- Request Jazz to unsubscribe from “Discount Bazar”
- Wait till the representative turns off this service.
- They will inform you of the deactivation via SMS.
- You didn’t do anything, thus you canceled this service as well.
Note: Jazz Discount Bazar Unsubscribe by helpline is a 100% working method.
Unsub Jazz Discount Bazar By App
The Jazz Discount Bazar App is used by the user to benefit from this service. Because of this, all of the options (subscription, unsubscription, and service control) are accessible via the service’s app.
Use the “Jazz Discount Bazar App” to deactivate this service from your number by following these instructions. The deactivation steps are as follows:
- Activate Discount Bazar App.
- Right top side, click on the three lines.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Next, select “Settings Button” to continue.
- Select “Unsubscribe” from the “Payment section” menu now.
- Therefore, You have “Cancel Jazz Discount Bazar Subscription” successfully.
For More Info & FAQs Visit Jazz
Q.1. How to unsubscribe from the service?
To unsubscribe, send to 5005 and then choose option 0.
Q.2. How can I search for Deals?
Send a text message to 5005 to receive deals from a specific category right away or use the app’s search function to find new or nearby offers.