Jazz Auto Reply Unsubscribe Code
Use the codes provided here to deactivate the Jazz Auto Reply service. Jazz Auto Reply Unsubscribe can be canceled using one of two codes.
A pre-paid SIM card can use the first code that is given. Using the second code will cancel your postpaid SIM Auto Reply subscription.
Therefore, we can confidently say there are two distinct approaches we can take to deactivate the “auto-reply” service in Pakistan. To get rid of the jazz smart SMS service unsubscribe code, try both of the available codes.
- Unsub Prepaid Jazz Auto Reply Unsubscribe
- Unsub Postpaid Jazz Auto Reply Unsubscribe
1. Prepaid Auto Reply Deactivation Code
Users of the jazz auto-reply SMS who have already activated this service will be charged a fee of Rs 0.98 every single day going forward. When everything is added up, that comes out to 30 rupees for one month’s worth of the calendar.
Because of this, turning off a service that needs to be utilized daily is the most effective course of action to take. Also, review Jazz Bima Unsubscribe Code.
Jazz Fauri SMS service unsubscribe code
- Write “UNSUB” in the message
- Send this text message to 7071 now.
- Using this ruse will result in unsubscribing.
2. Postpaid Auto Reply Unsub Code
You have a Jazz prepaid SIM card with “jazz advance code 30 rupees,” but you don’t want to use it because you want to “cancel” this package instead of using the service.
Simply enter *7071# into the dial pad of your telephone, and then wait for the operation to finish taking effect.
Jazz my status unsubscribe code
- Dial *7071#
- Hold on while it loads.
- Unsubscribing via Auto-Reply will accomplish this.
Terms and Condition
- Unwanted messages or ones that violate ethical standards can also be considered spam (unreasonable)
- Can be reported by sending a text message to the number 9000 –PTA with the sender’s number followed by a space in the format shown above. The message should be in all capital letters.
- As a result of the recent orders that were handed down by the Supreme Court of Pakistan, beginning on October 16, 2018, the Sales Tax and the Advance Income Tax will no longer be collected from Postpaid Consumers in Pakistan. This change in policy came about as a result of the recent decisions that the Supreme Court of Pakistan handed down. The most recent cases that have been considered by the Supreme Court are directly responsible for the introduction of this modification.
- The tax amount, if any, that is listed in the bill pertains to the costs that were incurred up until the 15th of October, 2018, and it is applicable to those expenses. If there is a tax amount, it is listed in the bill.
Jazz Auto Reply Unsubscribe (FAQs)
How do I unsubscribe from jazz auto-reply?
Jazz Auto Reply SMS
- Dial 7071 for the subscription code.
- You can unsubscribe by sending a text message to 7071 with the word “UNSUB”.
- The daily rate is Rs.0.98+tax.
How do I check my jazz subscribed services?
- Subscription. There aren’t any subscription fees.
- Subscription. Type “LIST” and send it to 661.
- Unsubscribe Dial 6611 to end your subscription.
How can I unsubscribe from Jazz GPL?
To cancel your subscription to the Game League service, please contact 6381 with the word “Unsub” or a blank message, or visit GPL.ga.
In order to discontinue receiving jazz advance return codes, simply text “UNSUB” to 7071 or call *7071#. In order to cancel the additional service you purchased today, you will need Apna4G deactivation codes (all packages).
This feature is available to both pre-paid and post-paid customers. Keeping track of and scheduling appointments is our primary goal here (a few voice messages). This message will be left on the answering machine if our regular phone number is unavailable.
Contacting loved ones won’t be a problem even if your phone is at work or some other location. Because of its high quality and reasonable price, this service is highly recommended. Many users find themselves in a predicament because of daily and monthly balance depletions.