Table of Contents
Jazz Balance Share Code
We frequently require balance in order to make a phone call, send an SMS, or use mobile data. As a result, we have a fantastic offer for all Mobilink users. Jazz to Jazz balance transfers cost just 5.49+ tax per transit. You can only share PKR 500 in one day. We have provided complete information here.
Jazz balance Sharing Process is very simple, but it can be difficult for new users at times. As a result, we have done our best to represent the entire method with an image to our valued visitors.
How to Share Balance on Jazz?
Jazz Balance Share Code 2023 can be used to transfer your balance from Jazz to Jazz SIM. Transit PKR 500/- per day with fees of 5.49+Tax.
Share your mobile balance with friends, family, or any other Mobilink Jazz user. Simply dial *100*03XXXXX*amount# and your balance will be shared; the format is shown below with an example.
- Code: *100*03XXXXX*amount#
- Charges: PKR 5.49+Tax
- Maximum Transaction in a day: PKR 500
- Minimum Transaction in a day: PKR 15
- Eligibility: Prepaid Only
- Helpline: dial 111
With these simple balance-sharing codes, you can send mobile balances to anyone. This option is only available for Jazz-to-Jazz balance transfers and is only available to Jazz prepaid customers. Also, Review Jazz Balance Save Code While Using the Internet.
How To Use Share Code?
Would you like to share your balance with another Mobilink number? We’ll explain how to share the balance with any prepaid number in full.
- For example, the Receiver Number (0301-0000000)
- On this number, you want to share 100 PKR.
- Dial *100*03010000000*100#
- Reply “1” to confirm.
- The network will send you a confirmation message.
- Congratulations! Your balance has been successfully shared.
Jazz Load Share Request
Jazz share request is the same in reverse. This means that users can not only share balance with Jazz, but they can also make demands if necessary.
Now, Party-B, as the firm would have you know it, allows you to request Jazz balance whenever and wherever you are. Your relatives, friends, and acquaintances are included in this. You can benefit from the privileges of your loved ones thanks to this excellent service.
- Initially, confirm that your Jazz prepaid SIM card is active.
- Now, tap to open your device’s dial pad.
- Dial *107#
- On your screen, a prompted USSD menu will show.
- To continue, enter Party-B MSISDN.
Service Charges: There are no fees associated with this service. The Party-B (sender of Jazz share amount) shall be used as the source for the deduction.
- You will be prompted to confirm any messages you receive when using Jazz Share. Once the confirmation notification is received, the transaction will be completed.
- For prepaid users, the balance share transaction fee is Rs 7.50 (tax included).
- Jazz will not be responsible for any misuse of Jazz Load Share Service.
Minimum Jazz Balance Share
Users can send a minimum of PKR 15.
Maximum Balance Share On Jazz
Users can send a maximum of PKR 500/- only.
Terms & Conditions
- Enter the receiver number and amount digits carefully.
- Always use a SIM card that has been authorized and approved.
- This service is only available to Mobilink prepaid SIM card holders.
- This service is not free; it costs PKR 5.49 plus tax.
- The network will pay in the event that a number is typed incorrectly or misspelled.
- Click here for more INFO.
How can I share my jazz balance?
- Dial *100*03XXXX*amount# to use.
- Use the following code: *100*9230XXXXXXX amount#
- Charges Rs 6.56 per transaction (tax included).
- 500 Rupees per transaction maximum share limit.
- Maximum daily transfers are 500 rupees.
Can I share the JAZZ balance with jazz cash?
You shouldn’t be concerned if you have a Jazz cash account and discover that your balance has been used up or finished. Jazz now gives you the option to share the balance of your Jazz cash account with any Jazz numbers. In case of an emergency, you can also send your friend’s and family’s remaining funds.