Table of Contents
Zong Sim Number check karne ka Tarika
In this article, we will go over the Zong Sim Number check karne ka Tarika in greater detail. Our comprehensive guide to checking your Zong sim number can be found at the end of this article. We will share a simple and easy method in this article to help you if you have forgotten your Zong sim.
sim number check code Zong is a mobile network operator based in Pakistan that offers a variety of services. Islamabad, the country’s capital city, is where the organization’s headquarters are located. China Mobile Pakistan is owned by a subsidiary of the Chinese telecom giant China Mobile.
This is the company’s first international project, and it marks a significant milestone for the company. The company has more than 25 million users and is the third-largest mobile company in Pakistan in terms of market share, according to the company.
Zong number check code
- To use your mobile phone after you’ve inserted the SIM card, open the dial pad and enter the code that is listed below.
- To obtain assistance, dial *2# (or *5# or *7# if *2# is not working).
- Your SIM card number will be displayed on the screen of your mobile phone.
- Zong SIM Lagao Offer
Zong sim number check code
When you use this method to check the Zong sim number check code on the internet, there are no fees or charges that will be applied to your account.
Because this code has been created specifically for prepaid users, you should bookmark this page so that you can refer back to it whenever you need to. As new information becomes available, we will post it here as soon as it becomes available.
Also, Review the Zong Weekly Internet Package Rs 75.
Terms & Conditions:
- our predisposition to the Totally free display of your Zong sim card number on your cell phone’s display
- Only the active sim can be checked; the inactive sim may not work properly.
- All Zong codes are subject to change without notice. If you find an error in the code above, please visit the Zong website.
- Contact Zong customer service for more information.
- Using the helpline, you can learn who owns the Zong 4g sim check code, what Zong Number is registered at, and where Zong Sim is located.
Zong number check code (FAQs)
How do I check my Zong Sim number?
*100# should be entered into your cell phone. Then press and hold the call button for a few seconds, after which the Zong ka number check code will appear on the screen of your mobile phone. Select a phone number to which you want to send a free message right now.
How to Check Zong Number Without Balance?
- Open your Apps list and select Settings from the drop-down menu. About can be found at the bottom of the menu by scrolling down.
- Select Status from the drop-down menu. This may be referred to as ‘Phone Identity’ on some phones, such as this.
- Select IMEI Information from the drop-down menu.
- Your SIM number will appear as either the ‘IMSI’ number or the ‘ICCID number’ depending on which device you are using.
- zong sim number check karne ka tarika 2021
How to Check Zong Number on CNIC?
One option if none of the strategies above appeals to you is to simply not use them at all.
There is a phone number for Zong customer service that can be dialed. If you have any questions, you should contact a Zong representative. To begin, follow these steps.
Contact Zong customer service by dialing *310# from your SIM. You’ll be asked for your name, CNIC number, and IMSI number by the representative when you get a callback.
The IMSI number on the back of your SIM card can be found this way. Each SIM card has a unique 15-digit IMSI number.
How can I check my Zong package?
Dial *310# on your mobile phone to find out about your Zong package, as well as many other details about your usage, bundles, and other details.