Table of Contents
Zong Loan Code
A new service that allows you to legally be advanced twice has been introduced by the Pakistani telecom network.
For that reason, this feature was just recently integrated into the network to let prepaid customers maintain contact with their families in the event of an emergency.
You can receive a 60 rupee advance from Zong only by dialing Zong Loan Code *911#. In addition, you can get a 60-rupee loan (advance) using this code in case of an emergency, which is 30 plus 30 equals 60.
Zong Advance Loan Code
You can get the advance twice if you dial *911# in an emergency. So, you can use this loan to get as many minutes and SMS as you want to stay in touch with friends.
Please follow these steps. In addition, could you please tell me the additional fees associated with this service?
How to Get Loan on Zong
- Loan: Rs 30
- 1st Loan Tax: Rs.3.5+tax
- Both Loan Tax: Rs 6+tax
- Zong Emergency Loan Code: *911#
How to Take Loan on Zong By SMS?
Send a blank text message to the number 6911.
Who is eligible to apply for a second loan?
Zong Super Advance is available to all users who have recharged Rs 660 within the past three months. Using the code and SMS method, you can also apply for a second loan.
Can I Get Multiple Loans?
As a result, a few of the “black sheep” do not recharge and take the loan. The double loan service now includes a new term.
Zong prepaid SIM users can receive twice the “Advance Balance” if they have recharged Rs 660 within the last three months. This service is thus enjoyed twice.
How much am I required to pay for this?
Therefore, in the event of a single loan advance, the terms and conditions will recharge your account with Rs 50.
However, Rs 90 must be recharged by those who received a double loan to cover the advance deductions, which include GST, AID, and FED.
Terms and conditions
- A 60-rupee Super Advance Loan is available to those who have recharged more than 660 rupees per month for the past three months, with a 30-rupee transaction fee per recharge.
- You can get a loan of 30 Pakistani rupees if your balance is below the recharge threshold of 660 PKR.
- Customers of Zong can now use their recharge cards for up to two Advance Loan transactions.
- Customers whose recharge amounts are low will incur a loan amount of Rs. 15, while customers whose recharge amounts are high will incur a loan amount of Rs. 30.
- An Advance Loan transaction for Super Advance customers will incur a service fee of Rs. 8 plus tax.
- You can tailor your Advance Loan to your specific needs by selecting between single or double payments.
- Customers can borrow up to Rs. 30 with a single Super Advance Loan, plus 8 rupees in service fees and taxes.
- For frequent borrowers, the usual advance loan processing fee is Rs. 4.5 plus tax.
- The total cost of a single Standard Advance Loan is Rs. 15, including taxes, and the service fee is Rs. 4.5.
- A total of thirty rupees will be due if you opt for two Standard Advance Loans. In addition, there will be a service charge of Rs. 9 plus tax.
- For more info visit Zong’s official website.
Thanks to their fantastic loan advance service, Zong has won our hearts. So, sixty rupees is a mountain of money in case of an emergency. This loan allows us to call easily on a national or international level. Zong 4G has taken a commendable step, and we applaud them.