Table of Contents
N76 Smartwatch Price in Pakistan 2023:
The new N76 Smartwatch Price in Pakistan is Rs: 3,999. A more appealing design than the previous models is featured on the IWO N76 smartwatch, which is the most recent model in this series to hit the market.
The price includes a 1.75-inch full touch screen, custom watch faces, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, oxygen levels monitoring, multiple sports modes, and, most importantly, a built-in speaker and microphone for taking calls.
Apple Watch Series 7 is expected to be released later this year, according to reports. The Iwo 7 smartwatch price in Pakistan has an IP67 waterproof rating, which means you can wear it while washing your hands or on rainy days without worrying about it getting wet.
Despite the fact that the watch is not approved for swimming, it is appropriate for wearing while participating in sports or other activities. Also, review T100 Plus SmartWatch Price in Pakistan.
N76 smartwatch specification
- GPS: Yes
- RAM: 128MB
- ROM: 128MB
- Style: Fashion
- Multiple Dials
- All Compatible
- No Rear Camera
- Not Waterproof
- Blood Pedometer
- Display Size: 1.75
- Heart Rate Tracker
- Battery: 120-180mAh
- Screen Shape: Square
- Professional Waterproof
- Resolution: 385*385 pixels
N76 Smartwatch Features
- GPS: Yes
- Sleep monitor
- Heart rate Sensor
- Sedentary reminder
- Brightness Adjusting
- Battery 120-180mAh
- Bluetooth calling Yes
- Multi-sports mode Yes
- Heart rate monitor Yes
- Strap Silica gel & Nylon
- Blood Oxygen monitor Yes
- Blood Pressure monitor Yes
- Waterproof Life waterproof
- Also, Check Vivo Smart Watch Price in Pakistan.
N76 Watch Display
My favorite type of display is the 1.75-inch IPS screen because of its high resolution of 320*385 pixels, 2.5D curved display for better content and detail, and fast refresh rate, which makes it ideal for gaming and watching movies.
If you are looking for a budget N76 smartwatch series 7 price in Pakistan with a large screen and high resolution, this is one of the best options available. The sharpness of the colors and brightness of the screen is also excellent, and you will not be alarmed by them even when you are wearing them in direct sunlight.
Personal preference: I prefer this type of screen for a variety of reasons, including the fact that it is large and occupies the majority of the interface, and that it has narrow sides, which can only be found in more expensive smartwatch models, among other things.
The touch screen on another low-cost watch mobile price in Pakistan is typically located in the middle of the screen and has relatively wide sides, in contrast to the touch screen on this device, which is located in the middle of the screen and has relatively narrow sides. Samsung watch is one of the best smartwatches.
Design & Build Quality
Some aspects of the Smartwatch 7 z36 price in Pakistan design are similar to the leaked Apple Watch Series 7 design, but it differs slightly from the Z36 in that it has flat-edged sides, similar to those found on the iPhone 12.
One button changes the watch face, the other zooms in and out, and the third turns it on and off. There is also a rotatable button that turns the page when the device is turned on.
Just below the button, you’ll find a microphone and built-in speaker, as well as a few additional holes on the left side. Overall, the lightweight aluminum alloy with a 44mm diameter and 10.5mm thickness is comfortable to wear on the wrist due to its small size and thickness.
This device IWO Smartwatch N76, which is made of plastic and contains a sensor, does not have any charging pins on it. Despite the fact that it is a low-cost smartwatch, it is still quite good. In fact, the new Apple-inspired design is excellent, making it one of the best smartwatch clones on the market and one of the best overall smartwatches.
A respectable battery with a capacity of 200mAh, which is considered good in this category and can last up to 7 days under normal conditions while tracking continuous heart rate.
Additionally, depending on the activities you engage in, you can use the standby mode for up to 30 days. Wireless charging is required, which is a convenient feature; however, you must ensure that the watch is correctly positioned on the charger, as it takes approximately two hours to fully charge the device.
More than 75 online watch faces are available for download in the WearFit pro app, with customization options for a variety of colors, retro and analog faces, 3D faces, and digital faces; you can even use live wallpaper or your own photos as a watch face background, or any other Wacom device, with the WearFit pro app.
Several watch faces are pre-installed on the N76 Smartwatch Price, and you can easily change them by doing so in a variety of ways, including rotating the button or swiping right, or by downloading the WearFit pro app.
N76 smartwatch app
The WearFit pro app for Android and iOS can be used to set up and use the n76 watch price in Pakistan. There is no need for any additional equipment to track your steps taken, sleep hours clocked, and heart rate thanks to the watch data automatically being displayed on your home screen and available for viewing on a daily or monthly basis. As a result, you can set daily exercise goals and track your progress through an intuitive interface that clearly displays metrics like steps, distance, notifications, and alerts. In addition to the N76 smartwatch app download.
Fitness & Health
Running, walking, climbing, basketball, badminton, cycling, yoga, and football are all activities that can be completed with the IWO N76 Smartwatch, which includes multiple sports modes.
Besides monitoring your heart rate in real-time and tracking how much sleep you get to see how your sleep patterns change, it also has a variety of other functions that aren’t related to sports.
For example, it can also monitor the oxygen levels in your body and blood pressure in your body in real-time. The cardiovascular system plays an important role in preventing a person’s body from experiencing discomfort as a result of a lack of oxygen in their blood.
N76 Smartwatch Review & Price
According to the manufacturer, the N76 Smartwatch Price in Pakistan is the most recent model to be released in this series, and it has a more appealing design than the other cloned smartwatches that are currently available on the market.
There is a 1.75-inch full touch screen, custom watch faces, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, oxygen levels monitoring, multiple sports modes, and, most importantly, a built-in speaker and microphone for taking calls included with the price. According to reports, the Apple Watch Series 7 is expected to be released later this year.
N76 Smartwatch (FAQs)
Is N76 Smartwatch Waterproof?
When washing your hands or on rainy days, it is possible to wear the N76 smartwatch time setting however, the watch is not approved for swimming. As a result, I do not recommend wearing the watch while swimming or exposing it to hot or salt water in order to avoid any damage to it.
Water should be avoided at all costs, whether it’s for a long or short period of time, especially when there is a speaker or a microphone in the room with you.
If your watch has been exposed to water in any way, I recommend that you dry it after immersing it in water and before using it to ensure that it lasts as long as possible with you.
How To Use IWO N76 Smartwatch?
- For the time being, the IWO N76 Smartwatch is operating on a platform that is extremely easy to use, and the touchscreen navigation is quick and responsive.
- Sliding your finger down from the top of your screen gives you access to a quick menu that lets you change the screen brightness, Settings (including Screen Lock), Bluetooth Phone (including Bluetooth Phone, Wallet Function, and Business cards), and other options. Additionally, it displays the percentage of your battery life that is left as well as whether or not your phone is connected to this timepiece.
- By pressing twice on the home screen, a split window will appear on the left-hand side of the screen, displaying the applications that have been used the most recently, as shown in the image below.
- Swiping from the right or left side of the screen will allow you to switch between different watch faces.
- Only notification messages will be displayed if you begin at the bottom and work your way up the page.
- The rotatable button will also take you to a menu that includes heart rate and sleep monitoring, as well as steps, settings, and other features like photographing while wearing the watch and listening to music, weather, sound recording, and a callbook, and even games. Other features include a callbook and different menu styles, as well as the ability to take photos while wearing the watch and listening to music.
- There are three different menu styles available to suit your preferences: one with bubble icons, similar to those found on Apple watches, another with big square icons, and a third with a list. You can switch between them by double-pressing the rotatable button or pressing one of the other two buttons at the same time.